2.4
Style and Design

I wonder if the whole of Citrus Heights has the same unreliable, sometimes, paper delivery person.My paper has not arrived 5 times in less than two weeks.

Calling the Bee number to report it is an exercise in futility. Not only do they promise to deliver another paper that never arrives, they say they care and will talk to the delivery person about it. My suggestion is do away with the phone message as it is a lie anyway and very insulting to promise and not deliver! The paper is supposed to be on my porch, that has happened two times since I complained a couple of months ago.

If the Bee is trying to get rid of home delivery customers I think they could be more honest and just tell us.Less stress and anger on the part of their loyal customers who are becoming increasingly disillusioned!

Review about: The Sacramento Bee Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Paper only.

I didn't like: Delivery stinks.

Had an Experience with The Sacramento Bee?

Comments

Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more